Blog Caroling ~ White Christmas

Each year Footnote Maven host a wonderful blog caroling.  The last time I joined in I shared my all time favourite song Silent Night.  Although it really is so hard to pick just ONE favourite song!

This year I would like to share another favourite since I was a little girl, it's White Christmas.
When I was young my Grandmother often played this song on her record player.  We had it on at least two albums.  The first was Conway Twitty's Twitty Birds Christmas.  Oh how I loved that record, we played it over and over again!  The other was Bing Crosby's version and I enjoy that one just as much.

This year it looks like we will have an unusual green Christmas!

Lyrics for a White Christmas

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know.
Where the tree-tops glisten,
And children listen
To hear sleighbells in the snow.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
With every Christmas card I write,
"May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmases be white".

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know.
Where the tree-tops glisten,
And children listen
To hear sleighbells in the snow.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
With every Christmas card I write,
"May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmases be white".



Labels: ,